MARKETING & MEDIA COORDINATOR SWEDEN - Linz , Oberösterreich
MARKETING & MEDIA COORDINATOR SWEDENFirmenprofil
Our client is a fast-growing international player situated in Austria (Linz). The company is currently growing its operations and is looking at hiring international talents to join the existing multicultural and multilingual team.
Based in Austria, and as a member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns in Sweden. Your main responsibility will be to plan, create and implement self-initiated revenue generating advertising campaigns in order to increase the brand awareness of the group in Sweden.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing on- and offline campaigns and sponsorships
- Finding new opportunities for Swedish media co-operations
- Content management of the Swedish homepage
- Evaluation of industry-specific market trends
- Participation in market analysis with Head of Marketing and Executive department
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and reports
- University degree or equivalent education with a focus in marketing or sales
- Experience in online marketing, PR and social media or equivalent
- Understanding of the media market and its price structure in Sweden
- Swedish language on a native speaker level
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of German to your advantage
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Self initiative, results oriented, persuasive
- Team spirit and creativity
Selected candidates will demonstrate interest in (inter)national sporting activities and Online-Gaming and show an enthusiasm for constantly pushing the limits of what can be done, embracing teamwork to accomplish more than thought possible.
- The salary package for this position will be minimum EURO 2.700.- gross per month (paid 14 times). There is a possibility for overpayment which will be dependent on your qualifications and experiences.
- Relocation package.
Michael Page Kontakt
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe der Referenznummer SJWI3460. Ihre Bewerbung wird an Jennifer Wippel weitergeleitet.